A small paradise lost among the metalliferous hills where you can rediscover the most intimate relationship with animals and learn the art of ancient crafts.
La Fattoria di Valentina is the ideal place to spend a holiday of emotions in close contact with the animals. Born from Valentina’s passion for nature, the company is a staple for the enhancement of the Pomarancino territory. From oil to wine, passing through wildflower honey and the cultivation of varieties of ancient fruits, the mission has always been to keep traditions alive, especially through the educational farm that brings guests closer to the old crafts – production of wicker baskets and wool processing – and of course to animals. Sheep, cows, horses, ponies and mini-ponies, donkeys and chickens of pure breeds such as Livorno, Mugellese, Morositas and Cemani: this is an authentic paradise in which humans and animals live in complete harmony in nature and where you have the opportunity to try unique experiences.
The establishment offers:
- Sweet or savory breakfast
- Possibility to book lunch and dinner inside also with personalized menus based on special diets such as vegetarians or vegans and intolerances
- Air conditioning in the rooms
- Possibility to stay overnight inside the property with the camper
- Bicycle washing point
- Swimming pool
- Tools for bike repairing
- Private parking
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Check in from 15:00 / Check out before 10:00
- The property is open all year round.