A few steps from the historic center of Pomarance, the Torrino is a farmhouse run by two young brothers with an entrepreneurial vision focused on technology and sustainability.
Il Torrino takes its name from a small fortified tower located right in the alley next to the building and which is part of the precious medieval Pomarancino heritage. Founded in 1998, this large family home was later renovated by Emilio and Amedeo, two young brothers who decided to turn it into a place where technology and sustainability blend thanks to the installation of solar panels, the availability of fiber and the use of a geothermal energy heating system.
The main peculiarity of these apartments furnished in classic Tuscan style is to offer guests an authentic farmhouse experience just a stone’s throw from the center of the medieval village.
The establishment offers:
- Coin-operated laundry 300 meters away
- Possibility to book physiotherapy sessions just 20 meters away
- Bicycle washing point
- Tools for bike repairing
- Private parking
- Salt pool
- Wi-Fi with fiber
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Check in from 13:00 to 18:30 / Check out by 10:00
- The apartments are pet-friendly
- The apartments are equipped with all the necessary linen for the stay.
- The property is open all year round.