From a ruin with no water or electricity, the Sant’Emilia farmhouse has turned into a charming rustic property away from the city frenzy, where you can immerse yourself in nature, without any filter.
The Sant’Emilia farmhouse was a ruin without water or electricity when Annette and Roberto saw it for the first time, lost in the wild hills of the Berignone forest, far from everything yet so close to what they had always dreamed of. It took them ten years to turn that pumpkin into a coach, plant trees and furnish the empty rooms. Today, an American vine that in autumn is tinged with red, surrounds this charming rustic immersed in silence, where you can breathe the authentic atmosphere of the Tuscan countryside. At breakfast, Annette prepares her homemade cakes and Roberto takes care of finding the fresh ingredients at the village market, his inspiration for the evening menu, strictly served to guests while the turntable in the living room spreads his music through the hills.
The establishment offers:
- Sweet and savory breakfast with local products, fresh fruit, homemade desserts and seeds from organic farming that the guests can grind themselves.
- Possibility to dine inside
- To-go lunch on request
- Laundry service for a fee
- Possibility to book a relaxing outdoor massage overlooking the hills
- Bicycle washing point
- Tools for bike repairing
- Swimming pool
- Private parking
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Check in from 16 to 22, also on request / Check out by 10.00
- The property is open from Easter to November