Two country houses where you can feel like home and spend relaxing days, surrounded by the rural charm of the Tuscan hinterland.
The San Carlo farmhouse was an ancient farm of the Maremma Authority that became the home of Monica and Simona’s grandparents, and was later renovated before opening the accommodation in 1986. Surrounded by seventy hectares of land all organically cultivated, in this farm they produce oil, wine, jams, flours for pasta, and velvet fabric that guests can find on the tables of breakfast or dinner. From the restaurant terrace you can enjoy an excellent view of the Cecina River valley and the Berignone nature reserve.
A few meters away lies I Reucci – belonging to the same property – a farm dating back to the 17th century, among the oldest in Pomarance, also renovated and offering hospitality in the middle of the Tuscan hills. The family atmosphere of this hillside leads tourists to feel at home, experiencing the Val di Cecina in its most intimate and authentic side.
The establishment offers:
- Sweet and savory breakfast with organic products of the farm and km 0.
- Possibility to dine at the property restaurant with set menu
- Tuscan cooking classes
- Accommodation in apartments from 2 to 7 beds
- Two swimming pools, one of which is heated with geothermal district heating.
- Underfloor heating also on the outdoor terrace
- Bicycle washing point
- Tools for bike repairing
- Private parking
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard.
- Check in from 15 to 19 / Check out by 10
- The apartments are equipped with all the necessary linen for the stay.
- The property is open all year round.