Overlooking the legendary Devil’s Valley, the B&B La Rondinella breathes a true paradise atmosphere where Madam Fara welcomes her guests with kindness and cordiality.
The B&B La Rondinella was recovered from a war remnant completely renovated in 2018 and part of a historic family home. It is here that Madam Fara manages two rooms with six beds overlooking what they call “The Devil’s Valley”. From the windows and the small garden you can see the cooling towers of the geothermal power plants that have become such an integral part of the metalliferous hills landscape.
The establishment offers:
- Token-operated laundry only 5 kilometers away
- Bicycle washing point
- Free municipal parking just 50 meters away equipped with electric car charger
- Payment by credit card accepted only for bookings made through the portal (Booking or Airbnb)
- Payment at the property accepted only with transfers and cash
- Check in from 16:00 to 19:00, also on request
- Check out before 10:30
- The property is open all year round.