The old building was originally a working farm, where sharecroppers cut coal to resell it.
Agriturismo L’Imposto takes its name from what was once the imposto of coal, a place where it was cut and then placed in bags to be sold. As evidence that this place was part of the Pomarancina community of the time, during the renovation the original tiles signed by the farmers who built it in 1859 were found. Renovated in the ‘80s in the traditional Tuscan style, the structure is now a staple for those who want to experience a simple and genuine holiday, immersed in a family atmosphere. Silvia and Alessandro welcome their guests as if they are friends, preparing for them rich breakfasts with their honey and jam as well as typical dinners with the products of the farm.
The establishment offers:
- Sweet and savory breakfast with farm products, honey and homemade jams
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle washing point
- Tools for bike repairing
- Private parking
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard
- Check in 16:00 / Check out before 10:00
- The apartments are equipped with a dishwasher and all the necessary linen for the stay.
- The property is pet friendly
- The property is open all year round.