Spring is the perfect season to rediscover outdoor trips, nature preparing for summer, blue skies and biking. The hills of Conegliano, Valdobbiadene and the Asolo hills are enchanted places where you can drink in sips of nature’s beauty, ancient traditions and stories passed down from generation to generation.
Places where food is not just eating but is sitting at the table, sharing time, discovering the most genuine flavors. Where the vacation is a story.
Fun: Just enough to want to come back and enough to bring back lasting memories.
Day 1 | Thursday, 23 March 2023
Set off on the right foot to discover the world-famous DOC bubbles.
- Arrival at selected facility
- Welcome Aperitif + briefing
- Gourmet Dinner exploring the pinnacles of taste through the creations of area chefs. A sensory experience to be enjoyed in the company of a bubbly of excellence.
Day 2 | Friday, 24 March 2023
Pull the plug and get ready to experience a full immersion of sport, relaxation and food and wine up and down the rolling hills of Prosecco Superiore DOCG.
- Rich breakfast with sweet or savory delicacies to get you off to the best start
- Departure for bike ride along the Prosecco Road where our guides, and Paolo Bettini, will take you on an authentic journey through the culture, traditions and flavors of the Prosecco hills Unesco Heritage (Valdobbiadene-Conegliano)
- Lunch and stop at Cison di Valmarino where tradition and innovation blend harmoniously, even in the kitchen.
- Return to the facility
- Dinner at an exclusive location where ingredients, research, imagination and passion come together to offer an unforgettable experience.
Activities for accompanying persons
Walk along the Water Trail – Cison di Valmarino. A pleasant walk along the Water Trail will lead to Castelbrando, one of Italy’s most famous castles.
Day 3 | Saturday, 25 March 2023
Let yourself be carried away by the enchantment of the area’s typical scenery, regenerate yourself with coffee break in historic local bars before visiting renowned wineries for excellent tastings.
- Rich breakfast with strictly local zero-kilometre products
- Departure with Paolo Bettini for a bicycle ride dedicated to memory, along a route that crosses the battle sites of the First World War. A journey back through history, pedal after pedal.
- Lunch along the route
- Return to the hotel and relaxation
- Show cooking and wine tasting at one of the Valdobbiadene wineries, always in search of increasingly green viticulture in harmony with the environment, to respect this little corner of paradise and with thoughts turned to future generations.
Activities for accompanying persons
- Horseback riding and a visit to the airfield via the Great War museums.
Day 4 | Sunday, 26 March 2023
Unspoilt nature and excellent wine tasting: the perfect combination to end on a high note
- Rich breakfast
- Departure for short ride with Paolo Bettini.
- Visit and tasting at one of the most renowned wineries in the area
- Goodbye and see you soon!
The price includes
- Food & Beverage: full board with water and wine with meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day.
- All visits and excursions included in the travel programme
- Tour leader Moving Events
The price does not include
- Drinks ordered by guests outside the stipulated quantity, which will be charged to the customer.
- Anything not expressly stated in “the fee includes”.
- Sport nutrition
- Laundry service for cycling clothing
- Professional mechanic during all outings
Tourist package realised and operated by the travel agency Moving Events S.R.L