The two farmhouses of the Palagetto date back to the 1800s and have maintained their identity over time, enveloping guests in the typical tranquility of the ancient Tuscan country houses.
Overlooking a street dotted with cypress trees, the two farmhouses of the Palagetto offer their guests a dip into the rural life of ancient Tuscany. From rustic fireplaces to antique wooden doors, these apartments are ideal for those who want to experience the countryside in all its perkiness, sharing long rides in nature and good food. In fact, in the third farmhouse owned, at “La Dispensa” of the Palagetto, you can enjoy abundant breakfasts and relish the typical Tuscan products, from fresh pici to the most varied types of local meat.
The establishment offers:
- Welcome basket with groceries such as tomato sauce, salt, pasta.
- Possibility of breakfast and dinner at the restaurant owned by “La Dispensa” located about 200 meters from the facilities.
- Free use of the tennis court
- Bicycle washing point
- Private parking
- Swimming pool
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard
- Check out from 16:00 to 19:00 / Check out before 10:00
- The apartments are equipped with all the necessary linen for the stay.
- The property is open all year round.