Casa Oltraval is a refined and welcoming place, immersed in the romantic atmosphere of the vineyard rows, in the heart of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene hills.
Casa Oltraval is a historic building dating back to the 1800s, renovated in a prestigious blend of rustic and modern. A place where the warmth of wood and stone combine with refined exclusive wallpapers and designer furnishings create an intimate and familiar atmosphere. The rooms take their names from the Spumanti produced in these lands by the family farm, La Tordera, and overlook a picturesque valley where ancient native vines such as the Verdiso and Bianchetta are grown.
The sundial frescoed on the facade of Casa Oltraval marks the value of time, which is regained here by spending it in symbiosis with nature and the landscape, surrounded by the suggestive houses of the tiny village of Guietta and enchanted by the natural earth and sky cycles.
The property offers:
- International breakfast buffet
- Technogel® technology mattresses
- Soundproofed environments
- Common area for relaxation and reading
- Opportunity to live an exclusive wine experience by visiting the owned wine cellar “La Tordera” that produces the Prosecco Superiore DOCG.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Private parking